Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 91

Thread: Curious stuff [!OT]

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Same, but I use IE as Go-gaia exclusive, lol.

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had joined Go-Gaia, but I don't know if I like it too much. First, the anime/manga board it's TOO active, it's like LUE, which means nobody will get to see your post: if you create a thread or post to an inactive thread, it'll quickly go out of the first page; if you post to an active thread, it'll quickly get more posts and yours will go out of the last thread page. And even if they do see it, nobody bothers to read because there's too much to read. Because of this, few really bother to write much, and the board is full of one liners. Since most people is there just for the gold, the boards get spammed by polls like "Roan vs. Scooby Doo" people vote just to get a few gold coins.

    I did manage to talk to some people, I went to the Extended Discussion board which is less crowded. I don't know about maturity; I created a thread about incest (and it was more like a joke) and 8 out of 10 posters were like "Eww! Incest!" or "The church says...", all one-liners, until somebody cared to write a paragraph.


    IRT CBA:

    Suuure.. More like 60% balding white men in their 40s sitting in their undies at a computer jacking off. Eww...

    ROFL! Nope, it does really look like there are a lot of girls, probably more than guys. Besides, I doubt the 60% bald white men in their 40s sitting in their undies at a computer jacking off are gay, and for the first time ever I saw more "girl seeks guy" posts in the love section than "guy seeks girl".


    I use Internet Explorer to browse Go-Gaia's map, shops, and inventory (besides signing up), then Mozilla for the boards which works fine. I have logged in in the two browsers, so all you have to do is copy&paste URLs or use bookmarks.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Their RP threads are disappointing..
    Most all of them are silly BDSM CS stuff,
    I'm probably not gonna do that..lol

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Guess we aren't active enough, or those who participate don't do so enough...

  5. #55
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, it's a shame we can't be bothered to do our RPs either. They do rule quite a lot. LFB was the greatest.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's see:

    LFB:
    Xel - Lazy fuck
    OCB - Lazy fuck
    Cav - low activity/lazy fuck
    Mel - Missing in Action.

    SoA RP:
    Wiseman - Wants to continue, but can't because everyone are lazy fucks.
    Xel - Lazy fuck
    OCB - Lazy fuck
    Cav - Lazy fuck
    ...can't remeber the others, i'm too much of a lazy fuck.

    JSR RP:
    OCB - Lazy fuck
    CBA - Wants to continue, but can't because OCB is a lazy fuck.

    ...I just wanted an excuse to say 'fuck' a lot.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 28, 2004 05:45 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke returns ]</font>

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I do want to participate in SOAGB, but I can't do it alone, I made the last post to date there...

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, OCB, well just get in and post something, anything in JSR. It will die pretty soon and we put some work into it too..

    Yeah, the gogaia RPs were pretty bad. Thats usually what I do most MBs for anyway.
    Just check them out, they are a very very good laugh.
    My guy sold his shirt to buy some cool pants.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: Ok, i changed my post, so you're not a lazy fuck.

    IRT CBA: Why have cool pants, when you can have a flannel shirt? I mean, Flannel is the ultimate pattern, as it will keep you the right temp and dry in any weather.

    Also, i have a lot of work to do, so i'll post a good one in JSR RP this weekend. Just try and make your bits a bit longer and deeper.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone else feel free to hop on the Jet Grind Radio Roleplay board, we are very friendly and accepting. (Mostly)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •